Michael Reyna, 8 - March 15, 2010
Michael Andrew Reyna, 8, of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Cozad as a result of an auto accident.
Mass of Christian burial was held on Monday, March 15, at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with Rev. Don O’Brien and Rev. Paul Colling officiating.
?Survivors include: his parents, Jose and Alicia of Gothenburg; a brother, Eddy Reyna of Gothenburg; sisters—Aixa Reyna, Selena Reyna and Aulis Martinez, all of Gothenburg; grandparents—Petra Martinez, Salvador Villasenor, Rosa Ibarra and Cecilio Reyna; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested