Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67 - March 16, 2010
Gayle Alberta Goodwin, 67, of Brady passed away Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at Membries Hospital in Deming, NM.
Services are pending and will take place at Gothenburg at a later date.
?Goodwin was preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Elva Patterson.
?Survivors include: her husband, Chancy of Jeffrey Lake; two daughters—Sally (John) Mitchell of Gering, and Katy (Kevin) Heineman of Sidney; a sister, Colleen (Norm) Geiken of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Vera Oliver of Gothenburg; six grandchildren including a new granddaughter, Hope Noelle Mitchell.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST