Marvin Jensen, 86 - March 27, 2010
Marvin Jensen, 86, of Cullison, KS, formerly of Gothenburg, died Saturday, March 20, 2010, at the South West Hospice Center.
Memorial services will take place at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, April 1, at the First Baptist Church, 1002 Ave. C, Gothenburg.
He was preceded in death by: his parents; two wives—Luella and Hazel; six brothers—Alfred, Clarence, Raymond, Harold, Carl and Harlan.
Survivors include: his wife, Betty Jean Harding Jensen of Pratte, KS; his two daughters—Donna Jensen of Gothenburg and Shirley Jensen of Sacramento, CA; two sons—Bob (Mary Jane) Jensen of Gothenburg and Dave (Debbie) Jensen of Cozad; three brothers—Art Jensen of Grand Island, George (Darlene) Jensen of Cozad and Ernie (Margaret) Jensen of North Platte; three sisters—Leona McGarth and Helen Armour, both of Grand Island, and Margaret Lukenback of Tulsa, OK; four grandchildren—Matthew, Mark (Donna) Brinda, Mandy (Joe) Moore, and Marty (Misty) Brinda; seven great-grandchildren—Malori, Micheal, Mikayla, Megan, Korbin, Mishala and Jadon; two great-great-grandchildren—Mariah, and Jacobie. He is also survived by his wife’s family including: three children, three grandchildren, five great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates