Lloyd D. Hartman, 71 - April 15, 2010
Lloyd D. Hartman, 71, of North Platte passed away Friday, April 2, 2010, at his home.
Memorial graveside services took place Thursday, April 8, at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery with military honors.
Hartman was preceded in death by: his parents, Claude and Lela; a brother, Darrell Hartman; an infant sister.
Survivors include: his daughter, Debra (Buck) Egenberger of Brady; a step-daughter, Jennifer Johnson of Hamlet; two grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a brother, Larry Hartman of Deming, NM; two sisters—Carolyne Ewing of Harrisburg and Patricia Griess of Scottsbluff.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State