Lloyd D. Hartman, 71 - April 15, 2010
Lloyd D. Hartman, 71, of North Platte passed away Friday, April 2, 2010, at his home.
Memorial graveside services took place Thursday, April 8, at Ft. McPherson National Cemetery with military honors.
Hartman was preceded in death by: his parents, Claude and Lela; a brother, Darrell Hartman; an infant sister.
Survivors include: his daughter, Debra (Buck) Egenberger of Brady; a step-daughter, Jennifer Johnson of Hamlet; two grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a brother, Larry Hartman of Deming, NM; two sisters—Carolyne Ewing of Harrisburg and Patricia Griess of Scottsbluff.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics