Jean Marie Klein, 77 - April 22, 2010
Jean Marie Klein, 77, of Gothenburg passed away Thursday, April 15, 2010, at Hilltop Estates at Gothenburg.
Services took place Monday, April 19, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with Ned Cooper officiating. Burial took place at the Eustis Cemetery, west city cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Frances Whisler; sister, Nadine Reiker; brother, Thomas Whisler; brothers-in-law—Byron Shutz, Harold Koch and Gilbert Reiker; special friend, Reakus Franzen.
Survivors include: her daughters—Rhonda (Doug) Hill of Farnam, Debra (Ed) Krone of Gothenburg, and Cynthia (fiancé, Rod Troyer) Klein of Greeley, CO; sons—Doug (Paula) Klein of Moorefield and Eric (Jolene) Klein of Greeley, CO; sisters—Patricia Schutz of Elwood and Marcy Koch of Lincoln; 24 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren; sisters-in-law—Peggy Whisler of Lincoln and Shirley Reiker of Eustis; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair