Marjorie Farnstrom, 80 - May 05, 2010
Marjorie Ruth Farnstrom, 80, of Gothenburg passed away Thursday, April 29, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Graveside services will take place at 11 a.m. on Friday, May 7, at Fort McPherson National Cemetery, south of Maxwell, with the Rev. Larry Viter of Faith Chapel officiating.
Farnstrom was preceded in death by: her husband, Chuck; her parents, Dean and Mable Rice.
Survivors include: her sons—Robert Farnstrom of Gothenburg and James (Christine) Farnstrom of Lincoln; two grandchildren—Angela Christine and Dale James Farnstrom; a sister, Carol Hertel of Beaverton, OR; brother, Dale (Sue) Rice of Oregon; numerous nieces, nephews and other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23