Agnes Kracman, 94 - May 05, 2010
Agnes Kracman, 94, of Howard, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, April 28, 2010.
Services were held at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church on Monday, May 3, with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Kracman was preceded in death by: her parents, Vaclay and Aloyzie; three brothers and one sister; her husband, Beanie; her son, Larry; son-in-law, Jerry Reynolds.
Survivors include: her daughter, Charlotte Reynolds of Howard, CO; daughter-in-law, Phyllis Kracman of North Platte; two granddaughters—Kim (Chris) Skinner of Princeton, NJ, and Krista (Kenny) Galloway of Edmonds, WA; a grandson, David Kracman of Lincoln; two great-granddaughters—Molly and Sadie Galloway; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500