Curtis Gill, 72 - June 02, 2010
Curtis D. Gill, 72, of Cozad died Saturday, May 29, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services were held June 2 at the Berryman Funeral Home at Cozad with the Rev. Jaime Farias of Parkview United Methodist Church officiating. Burial was at the Cozad Cemetery.
Gill was preceded in death by: his parents, Vernon and Beulah; his former spouse, Dolores.
Survivors include: his three children—Lori (Rodney) Stauffer, Kim Rangel and Kevin (Shelli) Gill, all of Cozad; nine grandchildren—Kendra (Nate), Jeffrey, Rita, Haleigh, Simon, Jr., Kurt, Kyle, Kerri and Klint; five great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23