Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas - June 10, 2010
Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas, infant daughter of Kristin Chambers and Troyce Thomas, Jr., was born and died on Thursday, May 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Private family services took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her parents, Troyce Thomas, Jr., and Kristin Chambers; her grandparents—Todd Chambers and Rhonda Schwanz, Belinda and Leon Morris; great-grandparents—Al Chambers, Jill Chambers, and Dick and Jackie Schwanz.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST