Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas - June 10, 2010
Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas, infant daughter of Kristin Chambers and Troyce Thomas, Jr., was born and died on Thursday, May 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Private family services took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her parents, Troyce Thomas, Jr., and Kristin Chambers; her grandparents—Todd Chambers and Rhonda Schwanz, Belinda and Leon Morris; great-grandparents—Al Chambers, Jill Chambers, and Dick and Jackie Schwanz.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar