Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas - June 10, 2010
Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas, infant daughter of Kristin Chambers and Troyce Thomas, Jr., was born and died on Thursday, May 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Private family services took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her parents, Troyce Thomas, Jr., and Kristin Chambers; her grandparents—Todd Chambers and Rhonda Schwanz, Belinda and Leon Morris; great-grandparents—Al Chambers, Jill Chambers, and Dick and Jackie Schwanz.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some