Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas - June 10, 2010
Isabella Ivory Chambers-Thomas, infant daughter of Kristin Chambers and Troyce Thomas, Jr., was born and died on Thursday, May 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Private family services took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her parents, Troyce Thomas, Jr., and Kristin Chambers; her grandparents—Todd Chambers and Rhonda Schwanz, Belinda and Leon Morris; great-grandparents—Al Chambers, Jill Chambers, and Dick and Jackie Schwanz.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates