Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87 - June 10, 2010
Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, June 7, 2010, at Tabitha Heath Care of Lincoln.
Anatomical gift, a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Survivors include: her son, Ron (Charlene) Kampfe of Tucson AZ; daughters—Barb (Kim) Fry of Reno, NV, and Mary (Jim) Arter of Lincoln; grandchildren—Jason and Matt Fry, Kimbra Haggerty, and Tyler and Alex Arter; great-granddaughter, Ireland Haggerty; a brother, Clarence (Bud) Gray of Portland, OR; sister, Ione Barnett of Rio Linda, CA.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president