Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87 - June 10, 2010
Evelyn Mae Kampfe, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, June 7, 2010, at Tabitha Heath Care of Lincoln.
Anatomical gift, a memorial service will be held at a later date.
Survivors include: her son, Ron (Charlene) Kampfe of Tucson AZ; daughters—Barb (Kim) Fry of Reno, NV, and Mary (Jim) Arter of Lincoln; grandchildren—Jason and Matt Fry, Kimbra Haggerty, and Tyler and Alex Arter; great-granddaughter, Ireland Haggerty; a brother, Clarence (Bud) Gray of Portland, OR; sister, Ione Barnett of Rio Linda, CA.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins