W. Howard McFadden, 89 - June 16, 2010
W. Howard McFadden, 89, of Gothenburg died Saturday, June 12, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital Long-Term Care Unit.
Services were June 16 at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment followed at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Ignatius and Mary; a brother, Harry; his wife, Rosa.
Survivors include: his brother, Harold of Gothenburg; a sister, Gladys Armitage of Cheyenne, WY; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the American Cancer Society Heartland Division Omaha, NE 68114.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action