David Meisinger, 68 - August 05, 2009
David Philip Meisinger, 68, of Plattsmouth died Monday, July 27, 2009, at Gothenburg.
He was born Oct. 6, 1940, in Murray to Alvin B.E. and Clara M. (Wickman) Meisinger.
On Nov. 10, 1961, he married Janet Ann Friedrich at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ in Plattsmouth.
Meisinger was retired as supervisor of Plattsmouth Waste Water Treatment Plant. He was a member of Plattsmouth Volunteer Fire Department, Mid States Antique Tractor Club, Nebraska Waste Water Operators Division, Plattsmouth Lodge 6 and was a Lord of the King Korn Karnival.
Survivors include: his wife Janet of Plattsmouth; sons—John (Debbie) Meisinger of Glenwood, IA; Dan (Mary) Meisinger of Gothenburg; and Buck (Heather) Meisinger of Louisville; grandchildren—Alix, Aryn and Ana Meisinger of Gothenburg; Kelby, Jessica and J.D. Meisinger of Louisville; Holly and (Bryan) Newman of Glenwood; James D. Ayerss of Travis AFB, CA; great-grandchildren—Averi and Autumn Newman of Glenwood.
He was preceded in death by his mother, father, mother-in-law and father-in-law.
The family suggests memorials to: Gothenburg Fire Dept., Masonic Home, donor’s choice.
Arrangements were by Fusselman-Wymore Funeral Home, Plattsmouth.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities