Sandra Barbara Anderson, 73 - June 30, 2010
Sandra Barbara Anderson, 73, of Gothenburg passed away Sunday, June 27, 2010, at Omaha.
Services will take place at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 1, at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Interment will be at the Grandview Cemetery at Willow Island.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Louis A. and Lulu G. Brown; two infant daughters—Susan Dian Anderson and Debra Lynn Anderson.
Survivors include: her husband, Donald Roy Anderson of Gothenburg; her children—David (Rose) Anderson of Hampton, GA, Daniel (Kari) Anderson and Paul (Betsy) Anderson, all of Omaha, Philip (Laurie) Anderson of Aurora, and Barbra Anderson of Gothenburg; grandchildren—Stephen Anderson, Raeda Anderson, Levi Anderson, Spencer Anderson Ashdyn Anderson, Jordan Anderson; a brother, Larry A Brown of Hawaii.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook