Carol Elaine Hertel, 80 - July 14, 2010
Carol Elaine Hertel, 80, of Beaverton, OR, formerly of Farnam, died Thursday, July 8, 2010, at Portland, OR.
Graveside services and interment will take place Saturday, July 17, at 1 p.m. at Odd Fellows Cemetery at The Dalles, OR.
A visitation will be held Thursday and Friday, July 15-16, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at Pegg, Paxson & Springer Chapel.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Horace in 1990; a daughter, Rhonda Jean; sister, Marjorie Farnstrom.
Survivors include: her son, Mark Hertel; daughter, Diane Monjay; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; brother, Dale Rice.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins