Brenda A. Gilg - July 14, 2010
Brenda A. Gilg, 44, of Cozad passed away Sunday, July 11, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital at Kearney following a brave battle with cancer.
Memorial services July 14 at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad. Interment was at the New Hope Cemetery north of Gothenburg.
Gilg was preceded in death by her nephew, Matthew Peterson in 2004.
Survivors include: her daughters—Hannah and Madison; her parents, Duane and Lavonne Peterson of Gothenburg; three brothers—Dan (Rhonda) Peterson and Mick (Corriene) Peterson, all of Gothenburg, and Steve (Laura) Peterson of Seward; a sister, Susan (Glenn) Ashcraft of Malaga, Spain; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly