Brenda A. Gilg - July 14, 2010
Brenda A. Gilg, 44, of Cozad passed away Sunday, July 11, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital at Kearney following a brave battle with cancer.
Memorial services July 14 at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad. Interment was at the New Hope Cemetery north of Gothenburg.
Gilg was preceded in death by her nephew, Matthew Peterson in 2004.
Survivors include: her daughters—Hannah and Madison; her parents, Duane and Lavonne Peterson of Gothenburg; three brothers—Dan (Rhonda) Peterson and Mick (Corriene) Peterson, all of Gothenburg, and Steve (Laura) Peterson of Seward; a sister, Susan (Glenn) Ashcraft of Malaga, Spain; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC