Anna L. Hilton, 98 - July 21, 2010
Anna L. Hilton, 98, of Elwood passed away Friday, July 16, 2010, at the Elwood Care Center.
Services took place on Tuesday, July 20, at the First United Methodist Church of Elwood with the Rev. Roger Gillming officiating. Burial was at the Elwood Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Roy in 1996; a daughter, Delores Stoll; son-in-law, Maynard Stoll; two grandsons—David Taylor and Tom Petersen; one sister and three brothers.
Survivors include: her three daughters—Barbara (Bob) Taylor of Springdale, AR, Dorthy (Harold) Henry of Cozad, and Carolyn (Jerry) Brown of Doniphan; two sons—Bob (Jane) Hilton of Elwood and Dan Hilton of Mesa, AZ; two sisters—Frida Cline of Gothenburg and Betty (Roy) Clark of Lexington; a brother, Bill (Lucille) Rickertsen of Gothenburg; 18 grandchildren, 41 great-grandchildren and 12 great-great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates