Earl N. Hudson, 87 - July 28, 2010
Earl N. Hudson, 87, of Gothenburg died Saturday, July 24, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services July 28 at the American Lutheran Church with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at the Ft. McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Noah and Pearl; a brother and a sister.
Survivors include: his wife, Gladys Hudson of Gothenburg; two sons—Jerry (Joyce) Hudson of Gothenburg, and Ron (Carol) Hudson of Shelton; granddaughters—Stacey (Patrick) Winters of Kearney, and Becky (Ryan) Splichal of Omaha; grandsons—Mark (Heather) Hudson of Ravenna, and Brian (Rachael) Hudson of Sau Paulo, Brazil; five great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Sharon McMichael of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together