Earl N. Hudson, 87 - July 28, 2010
Earl N. Hudson, 87, of Gothenburg died Saturday, July 24, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services July 28 at the American Lutheran Church with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at the Ft. McPherson National Cemetery near Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Noah and Pearl; a brother and a sister.
Survivors include: his wife, Gladys Hudson of Gothenburg; two sons—Jerry (Joyce) Hudson of Gothenburg, and Ron (Carol) Hudson of Shelton; granddaughters—Stacey (Patrick) Winters of Kearney, and Becky (Ryan) Splichal of Omaha; grandsons—Mark (Heather) Hudson of Ravenna, and Brian (Rachael) Hudson of Sau Paulo, Brazil; five great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Sharon McMichael of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC