Raymond A. Heuck, 21 - August 04, 2010
Raymond A. Heuck, 21, of Gothenburg passed away Thursday, July 29, 2010, as result of a motor vehicle accident in Hastings.
Services took place on Tuesday, Aug. 3, at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with Chaplain Scott Ehler officiating. Burial with military honors was held at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his maternal grandfather, Jack Harmon; his uncle, Jackie Harmon.
Survivors include: his wife and son, Amanda and Tegan of Gothenburg; his parents, Connie and Ron Heuck of Axtell; two brothers—Jackie Heuck of Axtell and Chris Heuck of Hastings; a sister, Bralynn Heuck of Axtell; maternal grandmother, Barbara “G-Ma” Farthing of Sidney; mother-in-law, Pat Smith of Cozad; father-in-law, Mike (Heather) Copass of Cozad; sister-in-law, Chasity Tunison of Grant; three brothers-in-law—Joe Flores of Gothenburg, Tanner Flores of Cozad and Jamie Flores of Hastings; a host of other close relatives and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout