Gwen E. Mein, 62 - August 11, 2010
Gwen E. Mein, 62, of Brady passed away Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010, at her home at Jeffrey Lake, south of Brady.
Funeral Mass will take place Friday, Aug. 13, at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady Of Good Counsel Catholic Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Cremation will take place at a later date.
A visitation will be Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at Our Lady Of Good Counsel Church in Gothenburg with a Rosary at 7 p.m.
Survivors include: her husband, Tom Mein of Brady; a son, Casey (Nadine) Mein of Liberal, KS; two daughters—Amy (Rod) Kutemeier and Andrea (Matthew) Pritchard, all of Lawrence, KS; parents, Lee (Marjorie) Struthers of Spirit Lake, IA; six grandchildren—Corey, Sarah and Ryan Mein, Valarie and Sabrina Kutemeier, and Andrew Pritchard; two sisters—Lori (John) Stivers of Blue Eye, MO, and Kim (Dave) Flom of North Sioux City, IA; three brothers—Rod (Wendy) Struthers of Stuart, FL, Steve (Sue) Struthers of Sioux City and Mark (Terry) Struthers of Zimmerman, MN; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president