Noami G. Dean, 84 - August 18, 2010
Naomi G. Dean, 84, of Wood River, formerly of Gothenburg, died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Society Nursing Home in Wood River.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the Apfel Funeral Home at Wood River with the Rev. Judith Rainforth of the First Lutheran Church of Omaha officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Beckie; her husband, Marion; two sisters and two brothers.
Survivors include: her son, James (Jeanette) Dean of Columbus; her daughter, Gretchen (Steve) Holland of Bozeman, MT; grandchildren—CoCo (James) Dean-Bush and Cassie Dean, all of Cincinnati, OH, Maj. Christopher (Christy) Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base, Little Rock, AR, and Tiffany (Chris) Allen of Bozeman; four great-grandchildren—Angelina and Maya Bush of Cincinnati, and Carolina and Caleb Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet