Noami G. Dean, 84 - August 18, 2010
Naomi G. Dean, 84, of Wood River, formerly of Gothenburg, died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Society Nursing Home in Wood River.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the Apfel Funeral Home at Wood River with the Rev. Judith Rainforth of the First Lutheran Church of Omaha officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Beckie; her husband, Marion; two sisters and two brothers.
Survivors include: her son, James (Jeanette) Dean of Columbus; her daughter, Gretchen (Steve) Holland of Bozeman, MT; grandchildren—CoCo (James) Dean-Bush and Cassie Dean, all of Cincinnati, OH, Maj. Christopher (Christy) Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base, Little Rock, AR, and Tiffany (Chris) Allen of Bozeman; four great-grandchildren—Angelina and Maya Bush of Cincinnati, and Carolina and Caleb Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet