Noami G. Dean, 84 - August 18, 2010
Naomi G. Dean, 84, of Wood River, formerly of Gothenburg, died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010, at the Good Samaritan Society Nursing Home in Wood River.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the Apfel Funeral Home at Wood River with the Rev. Judith Rainforth of the First Lutheran Church of Omaha officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Beckie; her husband, Marion; two sisters and two brothers.
Survivors include: her son, James (Jeanette) Dean of Columbus; her daughter, Gretchen (Steve) Holland of Bozeman, MT; grandchildren—CoCo (James) Dean-Bush and Cassie Dean, all of Cincinnati, OH, Maj. Christopher (Christy) Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base, Little Rock, AR, and Tiffany (Chris) Allen of Bozeman; four great-grandchildren—Angelina and Maya Bush of Cincinnati, and Carolina and Caleb Holland of Little Rock Air Force Base.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State