Marilyn France, 76 - August 18, 2010
Marilyn Jean France, 76, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010, at North Platte.
Services took place on Friday, Aug. 13, at the American Lutheran Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating. Interment was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
France was preceded in death by her parents, Bernard and Otolee.
Survivors include: her husband, Leonard France of Gothenburg; son, Shane (Debbie) France, and their children—Logan and Austin of Tucson, AZ; son, Kirk (Rhonda) France, and their children—Brett, Lauren and Scott of Plano, TX; a brother, Bill (Joyce) Peck; brother-in-law, Robert Adams; sister-in-law, Delores Heuer.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet