Zola Belle Adams, 87 - August 25, 2010
Zola Belle Adams, 87, of Lincoln, formerly of Cozad, passed away Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010, at the Ambassador Nursing Home in Lincoln.
Adams was preceded in death by: her husband, Milton; her parents, D.L. and Fern Stahl; two brothers—Gerald and Norwin.
Survivors include: two daughters—Cheryl Kaye (Ronald) Sullivan of Herington, KS, and Debra Jo (Robert) Herbek of Lincoln; seven grandchildren—Dustin, Matt, Kentin, Cassie, Tag, Bart and Briggs; 14 great-grandchildren; a sister, Marylin Amsberry of Ansley; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout
- Cozad’s Dollar General moves to new location
- Women in Agriculture celebrates 30 years of offering programs
- Shadow’s smell serves diabetic sisters
- Sewer hike, zoning changes approved