Ronald E. Kraus, 66 - August 25, 2010
Ronald E. Kraus, 66, of Cozad passed away Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Frank and Eunice; two infant children—Darin in 1966 and Terry in 1974; a brother, Bill.
Survivors include: his wife, Judy Kraus of Cozad; four children—Troy (Angel) Kraus of Ripley, OK, Tawnya (Jeff) Jackson and Traci (Jeff) Svajgr, all of Cozad, and Trevis Kraus of Broken Bow; eight grandchildren—Brittany (James) Minor of Belle Chasse, LA, Brooke and Brielle Kraus of Ripley, Ronelle and Karissa Jackson, Ahnika, Addison and Alex Svajgr, all of Cozad; two great-grandchildren—Alexander and Caleigh; a sister, Reva (Leon) Nichols of Cozad; special Godmother, Rosalie Lemmon of Cozad; a host of other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together