Harvey M. McNeal, 79 - August 25, 2010
Harvey M. McNeal, 79, of Conroe, TX, formerly of Gothenburg and Clarks, died at the Oasis Assisted Living Center in Conroe on Friday, Aug. 20, 2010.
McNeal was preceded in death by: his parents, Warren and Ruth; a son, Mark McNeal on May 20, 2008.
Survivors include: his wife, Lola McNeal of Conroe; four daughters—Karen McKinley of Blue Springs, MO, Linda (Bruce) Michalak of Ft. Lupton, CO, Sylvia (Jerry) Jerome of Walker, IA, and Janet (Michael) Smith of Conroe; grandchildren—Shaun and Jason Crawford, Megan McKinley, Michael, David and Julie Michalak, Brian, Andrew, and Daniel Smith, Seth and Isaac Jerome, Melanie Mamula and Emily Wilson; 17 great-grandchildren; a brother, Ronald (Beverly) McNeal of Ralston; sister Marjorie (Melvin) Seek of Ft. Collins, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC