Bradley Andersen, 63 - January 10, 2009
Bradley “Brad” Andersen, 63, of Cozad passed away Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010, at his home.
A memorial service was Sept. 1 at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating. Inurnment was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his father, T.A. Andersen, in 1995.
Survivors include: his wife, Mary Andersen of Cozad; a daughter, Jennifer (Andy) Thill of Omaha; a son, Greg Andersen of Cozad; his mother, Doris Andersen of Cozad; sister, Loye Andersen of Lincoln; two granddaughters—Addison and Emily; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly