Rene Joseph Twohig, 62 - September 08, 2010
Rene Joseph Twohig, 62, of Gothenburg passed away on his birthday, Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 3. Interment was held at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Ned and Vivian.
Survivors include: his wife, Micki A. Twohig of Gothenburg; sons—Chris Twohig, Shane (Becky) Miller and Cody Miller, all of Gothenburg, and Stephen Twohig of South Sioux City; a daughter, Lisa Twohig of South Sioux City; 16 grandchildren; brothers—Dave Twohig, Paul Twohig and Jeff Twohig, all of Omaha, and Patrick Twohig of Sioux City.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST