Rene Joseph Twohig, 62 - September 08, 2010
Rene Joseph Twohig, 62, of Gothenburg passed away on his birthday, Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 3. Interment was held at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Ned and Vivian.
Survivors include: his wife, Micki A. Twohig of Gothenburg; sons—Chris Twohig, Shane (Becky) Miller and Cody Miller, all of Gothenburg, and Stephen Twohig of South Sioux City; a daughter, Lisa Twohig of South Sioux City; 16 grandchildren; brothers—Dave Twohig, Paul Twohig and Jeff Twohig, all of Omaha, and Patrick Twohig of Sioux City.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite