LaVerne L. Fisk, 92 - September 08, 2010
LaVerne “Verne” L. Fisk, 92, of Cozad passed away Monday, Aug. 30, 2010.
Mass of the Christian burial took place on Friday, Sept. 3, at Christ the King Catholic Church of Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Burial with military honors was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ann in 2006; two brothers—Donald and James Fisk of Monroe.
Survivors include: his daughter, Carol (Mike) Toomey of Lincoln; a son, Jim (Karen) Fisk of Omaha; seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president