LaVerne L. Fisk, 92 - September 08, 2010
LaVerne “Verne” L. Fisk, 92, of Cozad passed away Monday, Aug. 30, 2010.
Mass of the Christian burial took place on Friday, Sept. 3, at Christ the King Catholic Church of Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Burial with military honors was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ann in 2006; two brothers—Donald and James Fisk of Monroe.
Survivors include: his daughter, Carol (Mike) Toomey of Lincoln; a son, Jim (Karen) Fisk of Omaha; seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates