Jake Reeves, 25 - September 15, 2010
Jake C. Reeves, 25, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at Columbia, MO.
Services were Sept. 15 at Faith Bible Church in Lincoln with the Rev. Tom Rempel officiating.
Survivors include: his parents, Thomas and Dawn Reeves of Lincoln; grandparents, Floyd and Joan Bauer of Brady; great-grandmother, Arlene Bauer of Gilbert, AZ; aunts—Renee’ Reschenthaler of Stone Mountain, GA, and Lynn (Bruce) Weber of Lincoln; uncles—Steve (Georgia) Reeves of Gothenburg and James Reeves of Loup City; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite