Jake Reeves, 25 - September 15, 2010
Jake C. Reeves, 25, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at Columbia, MO.
Services were Sept. 15 at Faith Bible Church in Lincoln with the Rev. Tom Rempel officiating.
Survivors include: his parents, Thomas and Dawn Reeves of Lincoln; grandparents, Floyd and Joan Bauer of Brady; great-grandmother, Arlene Bauer of Gilbert, AZ; aunts—Renee’ Reschenthaler of Stone Mountain, GA, and Lynn (Bruce) Weber of Lincoln; uncles—Steve (Georgia) Reeves of Gothenburg and James Reeves of Loup City; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST