Adam McBride, 21 - September 22, 2010
Adam R. McBride, 21, of Lincoln, formerly of Cozad, passed away Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010, at Lincoln.
Services will take place on Thursday, Sept. 23, at 10:30 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating. Burial will be at the Fairview Cemetery, south of Cozad.
He was preceded in death by: his infant sister, Jennifer Marie McBride; his great-grandparents.
Survivors include: his parents, Kurt (Luann) McBride and Barb (Bill) Kinnan, all of Cozad; a brother, Brian McBride of Syracuse, NY; two step-brothers—Adam (Kacey) Pedersen of Lincoln and Austin (Sarah) Pedersen of Washington, DC; a step-sister, Sarah Pedersen of Lincoln; nephew, Max Pedersen; paternal grandparents, Robert (Erma) McBride of Kearney; maternal grandparents, Alan (Karen) Spangler of Weeping Water; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair