Kenneth Gene Volkman, 57 - September 22, 2010
Kenneth Gene Volkman, 57, formerly of Lexington, passed away Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010, from injuries sustained in a fall at his home.
Memorial services took place Monday, Sept. 20, at the Smithfield North Stake Center. Interment was at the Smithfield City Cemetery will military honors.
Volkman was preceded in death by: his beloved daughter, Kaylee Ann; his father, Gene; a brother-in-law, Kenneth Wolf.
Survivors include: his wife, Beverly; his sons—Chase (Dawn Cooper), Trevor (Leilani Daines) and Zachary; his mother, Betty; a brother, David (Kathy); sisters—Jeanette Wolf and Darla (LaMonte) Schlake; parents-in-law, Leon and Marion Denton; sisters- and brothers-in-law—Audrie (Gordon) Goldsberry, Donna (Chris) Conner, Steven (Cathy) Denton, Helen (Jeff) Jeppsen and Gary (Roxie) Denton; numerous cousins, nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics