Ida Garcia, 78 - September 29, 2010
Ida Garcia, 78, of Gothenburg, formerly of Lexington, died Saturday, Sept. 25, 2010, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were Sept. 29 at the Parkview Baptist Church in Lexington with the Rev. John Shields officiating. Burial was at Evergreen Cemetery at Lexington.
Garcia was preceded in death by: her husband, Walter Garcia; her mother, Fern Zaiontz; a grandson, Robert Reinhardt.
Survivors include her two sons—Rick (Bobbi) of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Randy (Cindy) of Gothenburg; eight grandchildren—Kim (Daryn) Swails of Kearney, Kris (Brad) Olson and Jason Block, all of Gothenburg, Misty (Matt) Krieser of Bellevue, Brian (Noni) Garcia of Tucson, AZ, Bradley Garcia of Grand Island and Andrew Block of Omaha; 10 great-grandchildren; siblings—Fritzi Trent of Floro Vista, NM, Jeannie Varea of San Antonio, TX, Lannie Hill of Montgomery, AL, and Cliff Kennie Buena Vista, CO; numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president