Christopher Bratcher, 45 - September 29, 2010
Christopher Lee Bratcher, 45, of Omaha passed away Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010, at Omaha.
A private family inurnment will take place at a later date.
Bratcher was preceded in death by his father, Arnold A. Bratcher.
Survivors include: his mother, Juanita L. Bratcher; a sister and brother-in-law, Stacy and Chris Healey; nephews—Will and Ryan Healey; nieces—Eve and Layla Healey, all of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price