Christopher Bratcher, 45 - September 29, 2010
Christopher Lee Bratcher, 45, of Omaha passed away Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010, at Omaha.
A private family inurnment will take place at a later date.
Bratcher was preceded in death by his father, Arnold A. Bratcher.
Survivors include: his mother, Juanita L. Bratcher; a sister and brother-in-law, Stacy and Chris Healey; nephews—Will and Ryan Healey; nieces—Eve and Layla Healey, all of Gothenburg.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite
- Young Eagles hope to soar in new conference