Cindy McKeone, 49 - October 13, 2010
Cindy K. McKeone, 49, of Cozad, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 14, at 10:30 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Revs. Doug Smith and Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial will be at the Cozad Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her brother, Marty Donald Lundstrom; her grandparents.
Survivors include: her husband, Mark McKeone of Cozad; a daughter, Julie (Jake) Fecht of Gothenburg; a son, Shawn (Katrina) Traver of Colorado Springs, CO; step children—Austin McKeone and Alex McKeone, both of Papillion; her parents, Ward (Shirley) Lundstrom of Gothenburg; four grandchildren—Gunnar, Beau, Christian and Michael; two brothers—Todd (Wendy) Lundstrom of Broken Bow and Scott Lundstrom of Mitchell, S.D.; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet