Elane L. Fischer, 75 - October 27, 2010
Elane L. Fischer, 75, of Curtis passed away Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services will take place at St. John’s Lutheran Church of Curtis on Saturday, Oct. 30, at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Derrick Brown officiating. Burial will be at the Curtis Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Richard E. on Jan. 19, 1984; her parents, Royal and Bertha (Waltemath) Anderson; two brothers—Gaylord Anderson in World War II, and Robert (Elinita) Anderson; Godparents, Paul and Kate Lenz.
Survivors include: her brother, Allan (Barbara) Anderson of McCook; her daughter, Pamela Gay Anderson of Grand Island; a son, Duane (Joyce) Fischer of Norton, KS; grandchildren—Chad and Steph Hazen and Shawn Hazen, all of Lincoln, Rikki (Fischer) and husband RD Wait of Norton, Crystal (Fischer) and husband Christopher Fyler of Albert, KS, and Shine (Erinn) Fischer of Overland Park, KS; great-grandchildren—Tyson, Tyler and Kylie Hazen, Bayanne, Alise, Cody and Jessie Wait, Kira, Forest and Bailey Fyler.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout