Bernelda Lehmkuhler, 84 - November 10, 2010
Bernelda Lou Lehmkuhler, 84, of Arnold passed away Saturday, Nov. 6, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Funeral services were Nov. 10 at the First Baptist Church in Arnold. Burial was in the Arnold Cemetery.
Lehmkuhler was preceded in death by: her parents, Frank and Mary Nelson, husband Lloyd, grandchild Tami and special friend Clara Teahon.
Survivors include: sons—Larry and Gloria Lehmkuhler of Callaway, Jim and Karen Lehmkuhler of Ewa Beach, HI, Dwaine and Caro Lehmkuhler of Arnold and Mike and Ann Lehmkuhler of Arnold; sister Elaine Martin of Hermiston, OR; sister-in-law Thelma Vogel of Gothenburg; 18 grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested