Larry C. Sundstrom, 69 - November 24, 2010
Larry C. Sundstrom, 69, of Maxwell passed away Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010, at the North Platte Care Centre.
Services took place on Saturday, Nov. 20, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Plainview Cemetery near Maxwell.
Sundstrom was preceded in death by his parents, Chester and Thelma.
Survivors include: his wife, Donna of Maxwell; two sons—Rustin “Russ” (Angela) Sundstrom and granddaughter, Cheyenne, all of Moorefield, and Neil Sundstrom of Maxwell; a sister, Kay Sundstrom of North Platte; brother, Raymond (Darice) Sundstrom of North Platte; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates