Sue Jakeway - December 22, 2010
Sue E. (Wiggins) Jakeway of Sylvania, OH, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
Survivors include: her husband, Bill; two sons—Patrick (Angela) and Bradley (Tanja); a sister, Ann; two brothers—Theron and Tim; four grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney