Sue Jakeway - December 22, 2010
Sue E. (Wiggins) Jakeway of Sylvania, OH, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
Survivors include: her husband, Bill; two sons—Patrick (Angela) and Bradley (Tanja); a sister, Ann; two brothers—Theron and Tim; four grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30