Paul Sukraw, 87 - December 22, 2010
Paul Darien Sukraw, 87, passed away Friday, Dec. 17, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services were Dec. 21 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with Pastor Rodney Mohler officiating. Interment followed in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Harold and Quinten Sukraw, and two sisters, Alice Wilson and Margaret Dewart.
Survivors include: his wife, Pauline of Gothenburg; two sons—Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg and Kent and Inez Sukraw of Newell, SD: one sister, Ilene and Darold Miller of Maxwell; five grandchildren—Kevin and Sarah Sukraw, Ryan and Leigh Sukraw, Michael and Michelle Sukraw, Kelli Sukraw, Kristen and Shane Burr; and five great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite