Anne Tripp, 46 - December 29, 2010
Anne M. Tripp, 46, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2010, at Gothenburg following a courageous battle with cancer.
Services took place Monday, Dec. 27, at the Victory Assembly of God Church with the Rev. Mark Borchardt officiating. Interment was at the Ord Catholic Cemetery.
Tripp was preceded in death by: her parents, Donald and LaVerna Dahlin.
Survivors include: her husband, Russell Tripp of Gothenburg; three sons—Jeremiah, Noah and Levi Tripp; a daughter, Emma Tripp; mother, Sheri Dahlin; brothers—Dale Dahlin, Jeff Jelinek and Jay Jelinek; sisters—Jill Jewell and Jasi Jelinek; brothers-in-law—Tony Tripp and Randy Tripp; sisters-in-law—Leesa Shumaker and Tammy Abbott; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities