Charles Egenberger, 75 - December 29, 2010
Charles T. “Terry” Egenberger, 75, of Brady passed away Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Memorial Mass will take place Thursday, Dec. 30, at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church in Gothenburg. Rosary will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday (today), at the church.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Maurine; a brother, Bill.
Survivors include: his wife, Patricia of Brady; a son, Buck (Deb) Egenberger of Brady; grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a sister, Mary Ann Sullivan of Clay Center, KS; brothers—Jim (Charlotte) Egenberger of Minneapolis, MN, Don (Jan) Egenberger of Omaha, and Jerry Egenberger of Buena Park, CA; sister-in-law, Sheila Egenberger of Johnson Lake; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST