Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3 - December 29, 2010
Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Kearney.
Services took place Tuesday, Dec. 28, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel in North Platte. A visitation was held on Monday.
Survivors include: her parents; her sisters—Jayna Schultz and Ashley Herrin; grandparents—Roberta Herrin, Andy (Dawn) Bowker, Gary D. Schultz, Debra and Roy Rogers; great-grandparents—Genevieve Newman, Edna Merrell and Floyd and Viola Schultz; an aunt, Zella Worden; her uncles—Travis Schultz and Shawn Triplett; a great uncle, Jim Newman; numerous other aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC