Samuel H. Perry, 88 - January 03, 2011
Longtime Gothenburg physician Samuel H. Perry, 88, died Jan. 3, 2011, in North Platte.
Memorial services and inurnment will be held Feb. 12 at 10:30 a.m. at All Saints Episcopal Church, Omaha.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Roscoe and Genevieve Perry, and sister, Elizabeth A. Owens.
Perry is survived by: his wife of 66 years, Dr. Patricia B. Perry; children, Dr. Samuel H. Perry II and wife Lynda of North Platte; Patricia E. Kampfe and husband Randall of Decatur, IL; grandchildren Samuel Perry, Mitchell Perry and wife Nikki, Anne Sievers and husband Shann, and Elizabeth Plinske and husband Paul; three great grandchildren; and brother-in-law, Robert E. Owens of Omaha.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities