Samuel H. Perry, 88 - January 03, 2011
Longtime Gothenburg physician Samuel H. Perry, 88, died Jan. 3, 2011, in North Platte.
Memorial services and inurnment will be held Feb. 12 at 10:30 a.m. at All Saints Episcopal Church, Omaha.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Roscoe and Genevieve Perry, and sister, Elizabeth A. Owens.
Perry is survived by: his wife of 66 years, Dr. Patricia B. Perry; children, Dr. Samuel H. Perry II and wife Lynda of North Platte; Patricia E. Kampfe and husband Randall of Decatur, IL; grandchildren Samuel Perry, Mitchell Perry and wife Nikki, Anne Sievers and husband Shann, and Elizabeth Plinske and husband Paul; three great grandchildren; and brother-in-law, Robert E. Owens of Omaha.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship