Samuel H. Perry, 88 - January 03, 2011
Longtime Gothenburg physician Samuel H. Perry, 88, died Jan. 3, 2011, in North Platte.
Memorial services and inurnment will be held Feb. 12 at 10:30 a.m. at All Saints Episcopal Church, Omaha.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Roscoe and Genevieve Perry, and sister, Elizabeth A. Owens.
Perry is survived by: his wife of 66 years, Dr. Patricia B. Perry; children, Dr. Samuel H. Perry II and wife Lynda of North Platte; Patricia E. Kampfe and husband Randall of Decatur, IL; grandchildren Samuel Perry, Mitchell Perry and wife Nikki, Anne Sievers and husband Shann, and Elizabeth Plinske and husband Paul; three great grandchildren; and brother-in-law, Robert E. Owens of Omaha.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays